Applying to a Student Life Global Project
Thinking of going on a Global Project this year? That's great! We're really excited that you are thinking about joining us!
Before you apply, it's vital you speak with an Agapé Student Life staff member on your campus or a trusted Christian friend about your decision. Praying is essential too!
Here's how it works to go on an Agapé Student Life Global Project:
Click here to apply to go to Malta (April)
Click here to apply to go to Lisbon, Portugal (June/July)Click here to apply to go to St. Petersburg, Russia (June/July)Click here to complete a Reference Form for a Global Project applicant
- Click one of the links below to go to the correct Application Form, fill it out, submit it and then immediately email a photocopy of the photo page of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask two people to fill out a Reference Form, one should be a leader in your church and the other either an Agapé staff member or a trusted Christian friend. Email them the link to the Reference Form which you find at the top of your Application Form, or send them the link to this webpage to click to it below. (N.B. If you are applying for Malta in April you only need to have one person complete a reference form, preferably an Agapé staff member.)
- Once we receive both Reference Forms and your Application Form we will evaluate your application and let you know if you have been accepted via email.
- You will then be sent further information about the project, raising finances and the next steps in the post.
- The deadline for ALL Global Project applications for 2018 is Friday 2nd March 2018. Don't miss out!