Is the world falling apart, or does it just feel that way?! From the pandemic to wars to climate change, people everywhere are looking for more. Maybe you are, too?
The truth is, we’re all asking big questions and motivated to see change. This is a common experience that can unite us all; crossing cultures and oceans. Now is the time to discover the hope and justice that Jesus brings, together with students from other cultures. Now is the time to join the global conversation!
This is what Agapé UK’s Global Projects are all about. They’re an exciting adventure in discovering Jesus and helping others to find out more about Him, too. In 2023-24, will you go global?
Global Projects 2023-24
We have four exciting Global Project opportunities for you in 2023-24.
Sierra Leone More-Than-a-Building Project(open to builders, trades-people and volunteer labourers)
- Sierra Leone Global Project (student project)
Agapé UK is part of an international Christian charity that has a presence in over 190 countries around the world. If you’re a church leader and you’re interested in partnering with Agapé UK to send a team of people from your church to serve alongside one of our partners anywhere in the world, please get in contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re able to help arrange all sorts of ministry opportunities from outreach to high school and universities students to supporting church planting initiatives and humanitarian aid work.
Applying for an Agapé UK Global Project
So you’re interested in going on a Global Project next year? That’s great! We’re really pleased that you’re thinking about joining us!
Before you apply though, if possible, we recommend speaking with an Agapé UK staff member or a trusted Christian friend about it. Praying is essential too!
Here’s how it works to apply to go on an Agapé UK Global Project:
- Click the correct link above to go to the page for the Global Project to which you wish to apply. You will find a link to the online Application Form at the bottom of that page. Fill it out, submit it, and then immediately e-mail a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport to: email@example.com.
- Whichever Global Project you’re applying for, we require one reference from you, preferably from an Agapé UK staff member, or if that’s not possible, from a church leader. E-mail the link to the Reference Form to your referee, or send them the link to this webpage so that they can click through to the link themselves.
- Once we receive your Application Form and your Reference Form, we will evaluate your application and let you know if you have been accepted via e-mail.
- If your application is accepted, you will then be sent further information about the Global Project and about your next steps in the post. We encourage our Global Project participants to develop a team of partners – friends, family and churches – who partner with you as you go by both praying for you and giving financially towards the costs of the Global Project. We will also send you more information and advice about this process with your Acceptance Pack, but you can also find out more information about raising your finances, by following this link.
Please pay particular attention to the various Global Project deadlines. Don’t miss out! (Please check the GAiN UK website for the application deadline for any GAiN UK projects.)
Click on the following links to find out more about the package information (which includes answers to frequently asked questions) and the booking conditions (the legal terms and conditions) for our Global Projects.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring on the number in the footer below.