Imagine an adventure that could change cities, countries and continents around the globe whilst also forever transforming your life; a summer that propels you into a deeper walk with God and gives you greater confidence in talking about the bigger questions in life with your friends; a summer that develops your leadership skills and begins friendships you’ll take with you for the rest of your life.
This is what Agapé UK’s Global Projects are all about. They’re an exciting adventure in discovering Jesus and helping others to find out more about him too. In 2021, will you go global?
Global Projects 2021The ongoing global pandemic is posing significant challenges to planning international projects, however we are still committed to providing opportunities, whenever possible, to go global in discovering Jesus together. Click on the links below to find out more information about the Global Projects we plan to run in 2021, though all of these may be subject to cancellation if travel restrictions remain in place:
- Germany Global Project (Munich)
- Malta Global Project
- Russia Digital Global Project (St. Petersburg)
Applying for an Agapé UK Global Project
So you’re interested in going on a Global Project next year? That’s great! We’re really pleased that you’re thinking about joining us!
Before you apply though, it’s vital you speak with an Agapé UK staff member at your university or a trusted Christian friend about it. Praying is essential too!
Here’s how it works to apply to go on an Agapé UK Global Project:
- Click the correct link above to go to the page for the Global Project to which you wish to apply. You will find a link to the online Application Form at the bottom of that page. Fill it out, submit it, and then immediately e-mail a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whichever Global Project you’re applying for, we require one reference from you, preferably from an Agapé UK staff member, or if that’s not possible, from a church leader. E-mail the link to the Reference Form to your referee, or send them the link to this webpage so that they can click through to the link themselves.
- Once we receive your Application Form and your Reference Form, we will evaluate your application and let you know if you have been accepted via e-mail.
- If your application is accepted, you will then be sent further information about the Global Project and about your next steps in the post. We encourage our Global Project participants to develop a team of partners – friends, family and churches – who partner with you as you go by both praying for you and giving financially towards the costs of the Global Project. We will also send you more information and advice about this process in the post, but you can also find out more information about raising your finances, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, by following this link.
The deadline for all Global Project applications for 2021 is Friday, 18 June 2021. Don’t miss out!
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, get in touch with us at email@example.com, or give us a ring on the number in the footer below.